7330 1st Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35203
9,000 SF | Retail
- Building Size:
- 9,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Retail (Other)
- Property Use Type:
- Commission Split:
- Cap Rate:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 33,000 SF
- APN / Parcel ID:
- Parking Ratio:
- 5.50 / 1,000 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 37 days ago
- Family Dollar is in the 2nd of (6) 5-year options.
- Family Dollar has paid overage rents for the past 8 years.
- Store sales have averaged $250 PSF over the past 8 years.
- Traffic count is over 20,000 VPD.
- Parking Ratio: 5.5 / 1,000 SF
9,000 SF Family Dollar Store situated on 33,000 SF of land.
The property is located on 1st Avenue North which is a major east/west artery linking the eastern areas of town with Birmingham's CBD. This area of 1st Avenue North is mostly retail with residential development on the side streets.
|Tenant||SF Occupied||Lease End Date|
|Family Dollar||9,000 ||12/1/2015 |
Map of 7330 1st Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35203 (Jefferson County)
Research for 7330 1st Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35203 (Jefferson County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 7330 1st Avenue North
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Birmingham, AL Retail For Sale
||vs. 3 mo.
View Birmingham Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P