1110 University Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826
- Rental Rate:
- $1.20 /SF/Month
- Min. Divisible:
- 435 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 1,010 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 24,240 SF
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 5 days ago
$1.20 /SF/Month$14.40 /SF/Year$1.20 /SF/Month$14,544 /Year$1,212 /Month
- Base Rent: $1.20 - $1.25 psf/ month. Operating Expenses: $1.42 psf/ month (estimated).
$1.20 /SF/Month$14.40 /SF/Year$1.20 /SF/Month$6,264 /Year$522 /Month
- Excellent access to H-1 Freeway
- Near UH Manoa
- Close to public transportation
- One of the few buildings in the area with an elevator
- A/C Hours: M-F: 6am-8pm. Sat: 6am-1pm.
- Ample on-site customer/tenant parking
This property is conveniently located on University Avenue in close proximity to the University of Hawaii at Manoa. One of the few building in the area with an elevator. Ample on-site customer and tenant parking.
Near UH-Manoa with excellent access to H-1 Freeway. Close to public transportation. Near UH Manoa. Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii.
Map of 1110 University Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826 (Honolulu County)
Research for 1110 University Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826 (Honolulu County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1110 University Avenue
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Honolulu, HI Office For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Honolulu Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P