14300 Metcalf Avenue - SEC, Overland Park, KS 66223
3,868 SF | Retail
- Total Space Available:
- 3,868 SF
- Rental Rate:
- $20 /SF/Year
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,568 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 2,300 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Neighborhood Center
- Additional Sub-types:
- Street Retail
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 270,000 SF
- Year Built:
- NNN Expenses:
- Anchor Tenant 1:
- Dillon's Supermarket
- Anchor Tenant 2:
- Cross Streets:
- Metcalf - 143 to 148th
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 6 days ago
$20 /SF/Year$20 /SF/Year$1.67 /SF/Month$31,360 /Year$2,613.33 /Month
$20 /SF/Year$20 /SF/Year$1.67 /SF/Month$46,000 /Year$3,833.33 /Month
- One Corner in Line Space Available!!!!
- In Blue Valley School District, one of the highest rated school districts in the State & Nation. District currently bldg new schools serve Lionsgate.
- Overland Park grew from 111,000 population in 1990 to 149,000 in 2000.
- Over 50% of growth in State of Kansas occurred in Johnson Cty. in last decade.
- Job growth in Johnson County grew to 339,000 in 1998. Increase of 116,000 in previous 10 years, responsible for surge in population growth
- Alex Spanos, a national apartment developer, owner of San Diego Chargers, building over 1000 apratment units just north of Metcalf and 143rd.
Planned 270,000 sq.ft. center, anchored by Dillon's Supermarket. Approximately 140,000 sq.ft. inline shops and padsites available. Phase IV - will build-to-suit for In-Line tenant adjoining SteinMart.
Widening Metcalf.Population in trade area pro-jected to ballon by 2005 w 18% growth rate.66% growth in KC SMSA occurred in Johnson Cty.Center located 1 mi. S of proposed 1.25 million sf regional mall.Primary trade area accounts 84% of Johnson Cty's growth. Av.HHI 3 mi: $137,397. Lionsgate's 900 acre mixed-residential project ajoins on N,S,E, w Jack Nicklaus Golf Course.
Map of 14300 Metcalf Avenue - SEC, Overland Park, KS 66223 (Johnson County)
Research for 14300 Metcalf Avenue - SEC, Overland Park, KS 66223 (Johnson County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 14300 Metcalf Avenue - SEC
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Overland Park, KS Retail For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Overland Park Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P
- $20 /SF/Year
- 3,868 SF