60 West St
60 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401-2434
$18 - $35 /SF/Year
8,261 SF | Office
- Total Space Available:
- 8,261 SF
- Rental Rate:
- $18 - $35 /SF/Year
- Min. Divisible:
- 375 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 5,700 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 50,125 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.50 AC
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 6 days ago
- Small office for 1 or two people. Highly efficient office suite, no windows. Across from elevator lobby. $775 a month
$26.88 /SF/Year$26.88 /SF/Year$2.24 /SF/Month$10,080 /Year$840 /Month
- Perfect for attorney, public relations, accountant, lobby group. Most affordable suite in the building. attractively designed layout. See floorplan.
$18 /SF/Year$18 /SF/Year$1.50 /SF/Month$39,348 /Year$3,279 /Month
- State Employees Credit Union is relocating in the summer 2014.Includes a vault. Handicapped access off West Street. Short term limited parking on Calvert Street. Great signage. Corner of West Street and Calvert at the light.
$35 /SF/Year$35 /SF/Year$2.92 /SF/Month$134,750 /Year$11,229.17 /Month
- Suite 101 with direct access off West Street. Can be retail, office of fast casual restaurant with patio/ courtyard dining (no charge). Former Minuteman site. This has never been a food use before.
$35 /SF/Year$35 /SF/Year$2.92 /SF/Month$64,750 /Year$5,395.83 /Month
- Downtown Annapolis - top location first block of West Street
- Affordable full service lease rates for office only; Leasing incentives.
- Landlord has made energy efficient modifications throughout
- Signature building w Parking garage available (monthly fee required)
- Street level retail available + office Suite 215 available now (825 sf)
- Professional on site management
60 West Street is a premier office building located in downtown Annapolis in the Historic district on the corner of West Street and Calvert Street. The rental rate is full service and represents a top tenant value for the office and the location. Walk to AA County, State Offices, the Courthouse, City Dock, local hotels and to restaurants. Exceptional on-site property management keeps everyone happy. Top tenants office at this location. All sublease space can be direct space. Easy to show.The building has its own underground attended parking garage providing both reserved and unreserved parking for building tenants and general parking. Parking fees per month vary from $145-$160 per car per month.
Historic Annapolis downtown at West Street and Calvert Street. 60 West is Adjacent to AA County offices and steps from NEW Circuit Court Building on Church Circle. Top restaurants are across the street; and don't forget Main Street eateries for decompressing also. City Dock, Main Street and State Circle an easy walk. 60 West is located in the financial and office areas for downtown Historic Annapolis.
Map of 60 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401-2434
Research for 60 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401-2434
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 60 West St
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Annapolis, MD Office For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Annapolis Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-PND
60 West St
- $18 - $35 /SF/Year
- 8,261 SF