Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center 4
200 North Patrick Boulivard, Brookfield, WI 53045
Industrial Property For Lease
- Rental Rate:
- $9 /SF/Year
- Min. Divisible:
- 2,174 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 7,157 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Showroom
- Building Size:
- 38,012 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 63 days ago
- This office suite of approximately 2,174 rentable square feet includes an open area and approximately 60 lineal feet of window line. The suite can be tailored to your specific space needs.
$9 /SF/Year$9 /SF/Year$0.75 /SF/Month$19,566 /Year$1,630.50 /Month
- This office suite of approximately 3,662 rentable square feet includes several private offices and conference rooms, a large open area, a kitchen with sink, in-suite restrooms, and an overhead door.
$9 /SF/Year$9 /SF/Year$0.75 /SF/Month$32,958 /Year$2,746.50 /Month
- This office suite of approximately 3,495 rentable square feet includes several private offices and conference rooms, in-suite restrooms, and an overhead door.
$9 /SF/Year$9 /SF/Year$0.75 /SF/Month$31,455 /Year$2,621.25 /Month
- This combination of office & warehouse space totals appx. 7,157 rsf and includes an open office area, in-suite restrooms, several private offices, a break room with sink, and a warehouse area with overhead door.
$9 /SF/Year$9 /SF/Year$0.75 /SF/Month$64,413 /Year$5,367.75 /Month
Single-story Class A service center building constructed of masonry with brick exterior, cedar trim canopies, and glass fronts on three sides in the Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center, a 158-acre master-planned suburban office park development. Within the park there is a 175-room DoubleTree Hotel with restaurant, meeting rooms, and workout facility. The Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center also offers an on-site KinderCare day care center, a Chili's restaurant, FedEx Kinko's, and bus service from east and west.
Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center is a 158-acre, master-planned development in the City of Brookfield. The park is structured around the concept of providing a campus work environment. Of the 158 total acres, almost a third will remain undisturbed and carefully preserved as nature conservancy land. The project contains five lakes, four of which are linked in a chain that weaves through the park. The park features classic and coordinated building architecture with extensive natural landscaping in addition to the lakes.
Eighteen office buildings and one retail center have been developed at Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center totaling over 1,031,000 square feet of space. Several buildings in the park have been recognized by national organizations for their commitment to quality and excellence.
One of the key appeals of the park is its outstanding location between Bluemound Road and Interstate 94. These two main thoroughfares can be accessed at several points, providing tenants with drive times of 20 minutes to the downtown Milwaukee central business district and 25 minutes to Mitchell International Airport.
Map of 200 North Patrick Boulivard, Brookfield, WI 53045 (Waukesha County)
Research for 200 North Patrick Boulivard, Brookfield, WI 53045 (Waukesha County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 200 North Patrick Boulivard
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Brookfield, WI Industrial For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Brookfield Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P
Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center 4